ReachOut Campaigns Foundation is a Non-Governmental Organization reaching out with hope to the less privileged in our societies through various individual and community development projects in various nations of the world.
The foundation organizes community projects to alleviate poverty, providing succor to the poor, less privileged in orphanages, schools, prisons, hospitals, remand homes, old peoples home and refugees’ camps in several countries around the world.
The lives of many beneficiaries of the ROC Foundation initiatives have been changed and destinies altered.
Over the past 9 years the REACHOUT CAMPAIGNS foundation has contributed immensely to the development of various communities in Nigeria, Uganda, Kenya, South Africa, Zimbabwe, United Kingdom, United States of America through our Community Development initiatives;
- Provision of clean water in various communities.
- Provision of good roads in some communities
- Upgrade of school facilities in different cities
- Provision of classroom furniture
- Construction of Resource Centres with computers, Generators and UPS
- Construction of chapel facilities in Prison
- Evangelical outreaches in the prisons
- Provision of resource centers for Prisons
- Provision of basic amenities for the inmates
Skills acquisition program: so far, a total of a great number of beneficiaries have participated in the skills acquisition program which includes soap making, hairdressing, tailoring etc.
- Provision of free medical care
- Provision of basic necessities and relief materials in Hospitals, Prisons and
- Provision of helmets, vests for bikers
- Provision of ambulances in some states in Nigeria and Uganda
- Provision of basic amenities to orphanages, Old People’s homes, remand
- Provision of laptops for the law enforcement agents
- Provision of security gadgets
- Gift of Smiles: This is targeted at providing succor to victims of natural disaster. Gift of Smiles will also partner with International bodies like the Red Cross to provide much needed relief to victims
- Roll up your sleeves: This is a program focused on enlisting more volunteers to carry out the humanitarian projects eg feeding the hungry, distribution of relief items. We will enlist Government officials, Company executives etc to seed some of the free time to join us on some of the humanitarian projects. This will give many opportunities to see firsthand the impact of their partnership.
- Water of Life
- Prison Missions